Freitag, 18. Mai 2012

[NOTD] Anny Oscar's Choice + Essence Your're a gold mine

Today, I just wanted to try something new with one of my recent treasures Oscar's Choice from Anny and a bit of golden sparkle from Essence's special topper You're a gold mine.



What I used:
1x Essie help me grow
2x Anny Oscar's Choice
1x Essie Good to go
2x Essence You're a gold mine sponging on my finger tips
1x Essie Good to go









Well that Anny polish, isn't very easy to describe, it is red, sometimes more pinkish, sometimes more gold-orange-brownish, I don't know. But I really like it, that little chameleon!

Because of that, I have a lot of pic spam for you now:

Anny Oscar's choice + Essence You're a gold mine






Anny Oscar's choice + Essence You're a gold mine


EDIT: When I removed the polish, my nails were orange and stained, although I used a base coat. As my nails are usually covered with polish all the time, I don't bother, but I just wanted to mention it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich immer über liebe Kommentare zu den Posts, über Kritik und Anregungen, nur bitte denkt daran, dass ich keine Kommentare freischalten werde, die nichts mit dem Blogpost zu tun haben! Außerdem schaue ich mir eure Blogs gerne an, wenn ihr sie erwähnt, nur kann ich nicht versprechen, euch zu folgen.