Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012

Birthday Girl - Pic Spam

First, I want to thank all my friends for your kind birthday wishes, really much appreciated!

I just woke up this morning by thinking, I am 25 now, so that would mean the 30 is coming in just five years, well not really a positive thing then :-)

Well I to keep it short, I want to show you some impressions from my birthday (I just celebrated with my family).
Enjoy it!

As it is a great sunny day (well it was in the morning), I chose one of my favorite dresses (from H&M) for that day, I love it, because it is so flattering, and the colors are so awesome:



And yup, the sun just disappeared after painting my nails with a holo polish from A England....
It's Princess Sabra, and I just love it. (To be honest, I first thought, that this would be the polish I'd least to buy from the Legend Collection, but then I saw some great swatches and now I am very happy, to have it)
1 x Essie Nourish me, 2x A England Princess Sabra (light green/yellow holo), 1x Essie Good to go

A England Princess Sabra



So, I just want to left you some pic spam next! (Well there weren't pictures above, after all *eyesroll*)

Birthday cakes :-)
Chocolate Cake:


Strawberry Cake: (I think, this is one of the best things, having birthday in May, the yummy strawberrys!)





Some of the lovely presents I got:

One of the presents I got from my parents, really love this bag, can't wait to take it out!

This bag is handmade by my brother's girlfriend. It's awesome, I really love it, and I am so happy, that she made one for me!



Ha, got this from my bro (along with an other gift), well it's from Shaun the Sheep, and it's so so so cute. :-)

From my two cousins (both girls), it's awesome! Well, I love cooking  and chocolate, can't get better!

From my aunt, it's kind of an apple wine cocktail with elderflower sirup (well this is what's on the label, I have no idea, how it tastes, :-)) and  it's from a regional seller



From my Granny, it's Essie's Peach Daiquiri and Sew Psyched. Can't wait to try them. They are gorgeous!

So leave you with that. Had a great day!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich immer über liebe Kommentare zu den Posts, über Kritik und Anregungen, nur bitte denkt daran, dass ich keine Kommentare freischalten werde, die nichts mit dem Blogpost zu tun haben! Außerdem schaue ich mir eure Blogs gerne an, wenn ihr sie erwähnt, nur kann ich nicht versprechen, euch zu folgen.