Montag, 16. April 2012

[NOTD] Hawaiian Paradise - Nail Art

Well, I'm just looking outside my window and the weather doesn't say spring at all. So I decided to bring spring back on my nails by producing a mani inspired by Hawaii

Things I used:
ltr: P2 Maui Fizz, Essie Help me grow, Watermelon, Good to go, P2 Honolulu Juicer

Konad m-29



Basecoat: Essie Help me grow
So I just started first with P2 Honolulu Juicer, a gold-yellow-orange nail polish, really gorgeous, it reminds me off pineapples and some cocktails, love it. (2 coats)


P2 Honolulu Juicer
Then I put P2 Maui Fizz at the end of the nails, just applied it with a sponge



And finally, I just put some stamping on it, but only on the thumb and ringfinger, the polish I used is Essie watermelon, image plate is Konad m-29. Just finished with one coat Essie Good to go.





Enjoy your monday!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich immer über liebe Kommentare zu den Posts, über Kritik und Anregungen, nur bitte denkt daran, dass ich keine Kommentare freischalten werde, die nichts mit dem Blogpost zu tun haben! Außerdem schaue ich mir eure Blogs gerne an, wenn ihr sie erwähnt, nur kann ich nicht versprechen, euch zu folgen.